Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Imagination Gallerys, Bachelor Parties, and Old Promo Posters that Exist in the Present!

Lately, I have been having these flashes occurring immediately before falling asleep and waking. Visions of art never seen in the walk of life; only hanging in the gallery of imagination.

These pieces possess majesty that cannot be captured by canvas or computer. They are creations that even the deconstructive processes of my mind cannot begin to untie. The pieces are gorgeous and instill a sense of mystery long missed by me.

Why do I bring this up?

Because it was on my mind, and I felt the need to write.

Now, I must create. Again, as in every time, I know not where to start, but feel comfort in the knowledge that starting anywhere will bring me somewhere.

Also, here is some art made for some bachelor party t-shirts:



The bachelor party was phenomenally fun. Lot's of good times had by all.

And here is an old promotional poster for "World of Rando" before it was called WoR, and before we realized we should launch it ASAP:


The story is still called "Magic Mirror," though I'm unsure why. The idea behind the "Anti-Ruin Rune" is to create a magical mark that can resist decay and decomposition. Of course, when created by the hands of a savvy business man, this means that a massive, magical corporation can be built up around him. But, that's not what the story is about. So yeah, go read World of Rando!

More next time?

No comments: