Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Decision 7-09, or MM-CDE!




Salutations you AMAZING mortals!

So, I have been working hard these last few weeks, making some incredible things. Some of which are comic related.

Those of you who know me, know how much I LOVE the comics medium. Those same people know exactly HOW EAGER I am to bleed my brain of the many ideas bursting from its membranous tissue and transform it into a stunning piece of illustrated fiction. As much as I would like to jump right into a full-fledged graphic novel, it is best for me at the juncture to stick to baby steps and reach the proverbial "next level" mentioned in the previous journal.

That said, I present to you Mark's Mini-Comic Decision Extravaganza!

For the first time, YOU the watcher gets to control what ME the artist creates next. Imagine if Marvel/DC/Image came to your door and asked YOU what YOU want from them! It's like that, only FREE!

So follow this link, vote for the mini-concept you like best. In one week, the results will be tallied and the NEXT awesome mini-comic will be decided!

Remember, YOU have the POWER!

***

Manor of the Macabre Presents: Angels and Demons, or The Devil is in the Details, Page 01

No comments: